- Lavender is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Lavender reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- This essential oil helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or the bottoms of feet to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add Lavender to bath water to soak away stress, or apply it to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use it in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take Lavender internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take Lavender internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- Lavender makes a great addition to any hair treatment, shampoo, or conditioner. It can help keep the scalp looking clean and healthy.
- It helps to keep hair looking thick and healthy.
- It may support the heart and cardiovascular system.*
- It may also help to support healthy immune function and response during times of seasonal threats.*
- Lavender synergistically helps to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- It can be particularly calming and support healthy moods during menstruation and menopause.
- Lavender promotes feelings of vitality.
- It can reduce anxious feelings, even when the ability to smell aromas has been lost.
- When diluted and massaged on the abdomen of infants or when added to bath water, Lavender can promote calming and soothing feelings.
- This essential oil evokes positive feelings of self-awareness.
- It is helpful to diffuse when trying to stay on task.
- Lavender subjectively improves work environments.
- It promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.